Macon GA Property Management
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Our Management Service
Rivoli Realty is an independent agency providing management services and expertise in the rented residential market. We believe that property owners - our clients - need the reassurance provided by a professional service with substantial backing, but also wish for a personal approach which may not be provided by larger organizations.
We acknowledge that most of our clients are entrusting us with the care of their most valuable asset and we happily and confidently accept that responsibility. We offer two levels of service:
Lease Only Service includes (Fee: Equal to 1 Month’s rent as Procurement Fee):
- Inspection and rental-valuation of the property.
- Advice to Owners on any maintenance, health & safety and furnishing issues.
- Marketing of the property including Mid Ga MLS listing and web advertising.
- Accompanied viewings of the property with prospective tenants.
- Vetting prospective tenants by obtaining references and, in normal circumstances, a credit history report
- Preparation and implementation of a lease agreement which protects the Owner’s rights.
- Collection of initial rent and deposit.
- Completion, subject to tenant agreement, of a standing order mandate for the payment of future rent.
At this point the initial rent, the deposit and a copy of the tenancy agreement are passed to the Owner who will then look after the property during the tenancy.
Full Management as Lease ONLY, plus (Fee: Equal to 1 Month’s rent as procurement + $99/month):
- Retention of a deposit paid by the tenants against any repairs or cleaning found necessary at the end of tenancy.
- Ongoing monthly rent collection.
- Monthly payments and statement reports to Owners.
- Home Warranty Provided on property for 1st year (trade call fees, if required, deducted from monthly proceeds)
- Initiation of court proceedings for rent recovery or repossession, if necessary, and representation in court (court costs may be incurred).
- Arranging routine maintenance and repairs. $250 emergency maintenance fee kept on account. (deducted from initial monies collected)
- Problem handling including emergency services for tenants.
- End of tenancy procedures including closing inspection and the repayment of deposit (less any amounts held for dilapidation).